The evaluation procedure of articles published in the Journal of Quality and Enviromental Studies is consistent with the recommendations of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland.
The publisher applies the following rules in the process of reviewing articles:
- All articles before they are published, are reviewed;
- Publisher does not apply of politeness reviews;
- Author of publications does not mediate in the process of reviewing;
- The publisher isn't ordering the review;
- All the papers are evaluated by independent reviewers, who are experts on the subject concerned;
- The reviewers are not members of the editorial and scientific committee of the journal and are not affiliated with the Towarzystwo Naukowe Jakość i Środowisko;
- The reviewer of a given paper is not affiliated with the research center represented by the author;
- The reviewing is carried out in accordance with the principle of double anonymity of the reviewer and the author of the article (double-blind review).
Download Article reviewing form from below.